You could be indulging in a bit of luxury this Christmas, if you enter our latest competition to win a luxury hamper.
To enter, take a look at our Christmas Quiz, and send your answers to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 14 December. Alternatively call us 0141 357 3773 or visit us at the office.
Winners will be selected from a draw on Monday 17 December.
Terms and conditions apply.
- 1. What is the opening line of ‘The Christmas Song’ by Nat King Cole?
- 2. In the Christmas carol, which king last looked out on the feast of Stephen?
- 3. What is the name of the fictional town in How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- 4. By what title was the song Jingle Bells originally released?
- 5. The Christmas Carol ‘God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen’ brings tidings of what?
Terms & Conditions of Competition
Entrants must be or be a direct relative of a PHA tenant or PWL factoring customer.
Entrants must live in Partick, Thornwood or the nearby surrounding area.
Competition open to all ages.
Entrants consent to their name(s) being used and displayed on the PHA website, social media and other digital channels, as well as on any other future marketing materials.
Closing date for the competition is 5pm on Friday 14 December.
The prize is non-refundable and non–exchangeable and cannot be sold on for financial gain. No cash alternative.
Competition excludes employees of PHA, PWL and their families.