To create desirable places where people want to live and stay, we need to provide good quality neighbourhoods as well as high quality homes.
Everyone has the right to live in a decent, safe and secure environment. We manage blocks, estates and neighbourhoods by:
- enforcing tenancy and lease conditions
- managing communal areas
- maintaining the physical environment
- tackling crime and anti social behaviour.
Our staff and residents do regular local inspections to tackle issues like:
- vandalism, graffiti, litter and fly-tipping
- keeping gardens and back courts clean and clear
- keeping bin areas and closes clear and tidy
- maintaining open spaces.