Your payments must be in advance and reach us by the 28th of each month. So, for example, May’s rent must be paid by 28 April.
We offer a number of convenient ways to pay:
- by Direct Debit from your bank or building society account
- by debit card at our office or by calling 0141 357 3773, option 2
- by using our online payment form
- by cash or cheque at any Post Office, shop or garage displaying the Payzone or PayPoint signs. Please allow at least three working days for your payment to reach us.
- by debit card over the phone on 0870 24 36 040
- by posting a cheque (please write your name and address on the back) to us at 10 Mansfield Street, Glasgow, G11 5QP. Please do not post cash.
- by direct payment of Housing Benefit from the Council. This will be gradually withdrawn because of Government welfare reforms.
If the benefit does not cover your full rent, you must pay us the rest.