Need help reading our website? No problem!
We’ve added Browsealoud; the world-leading digital inclusion software from Texthelp to our website. Browsealoud helps you navigate around our site, understand our content and interact with our website independently.
Try it out – it’s free
Click on the new orange ‘speak’ button that you can see in the header of all our website pages. This will launch the Browsealoud toolbar that docks to the top of the screen. Now click on the first ‘pointed finger’ icon on that toolbar and then hover your mouse pointer over any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customize options to suit individual needs or preferences
Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.
Need support? No problem!
Do you find Browsealoud useful?
Texthelp are passionate about digital inclusion and would love to hear about your experiences using Browsealoud. Help them to continue improving their products for their users. Share your thoughts in this short Browsealoud Feedback Survey.