Welfare and money advice

We offer a free, confidential and independent advice service to anyone who lives in a property rented from or factored by Partick Housing Association.

Contact our Money Advice Officer for help and advice on all social security benefits and tax credits. We can help you:

  • complete claim forms
  • deal with letters about benefits or tax credits
  • contact and speak with benefits or tax credit offices.
  • with appeals against decisions
  • claim all the benefits and tax credits you’re entitled to.

Contact slawson@partickha.org.uk or phone 0141 330 1487. You can book an appointment at our office or we can visit you at home.